3-Round USCF Rated Standard and Quick Event (G/25;d5)
Entry Fee: $20 (pre-registration is required)
75% of prizes returned as entry fees - prizes will be paid by check from accountants to minimize handling of cash and entry fees will be processed through the website to minimize transactions between NCC staff and participants or families.
1. Forehead scan of all participants and tournament directors required for temperature - no one shall be admitted with a temp above 100.3
2. Masks required - this is not negotiable per Nashville Dept. of Health requirements. They will simply shut us down. So if you want to participate and want it to continue, keep your mask on unless getting a drink of water, coffee, etc.
3. Participants will be asked to help Coach Tiffany and I to disinfect boards in between each round. All cleaning materials will be provided, including hands free sanitation stations as you enter the NCC, and as your games conclude upstairs. Please utilize as you leave the NCC as well.
4. All participants must sign the NCC legal COVID-19 waiver. NCC Facility Covid-19 Waiver
View the waiver at that link but a hardcopy will be physically signed upon entrance to NCC.
5. NO FOOD in the NCC - feel free to eat outside the club, but maintain social distancing 6' feet apart while unmasked and sanitize/wash hands regularly.
6. Participants must be Current NCC Members - you can update your membership on our "Member Signup" tab on the left.
7. 4 Players per room upstairs playing. Please limit being a spectator. We will have Board 1 on the DGT broadcast downstairs.
8. Skittles will be spaced 6' apart. Please, no more than two players per board at a time.